We hope to have a busy time. Here are our current plans for the year...
1. Join the East Midlands in Bloom group which is part of the RHS.
2. Buy tools and equipment.
3. Recruit new members - we hope it could be you...
4. Maintain the trees in Eastwood Park.
5. Replace the lost acers for our First World War soldiers' trees.
6. Plant 4 native cherry trees for the Jubilee.
7. Plant a community orchard on Lawn Villas.
8. Design and plant our "Jubilee Garden" on Top Road / Dark Lane.
9. Plant up Jubilee Planters at the new parish signs.
10. Plant up our existing planters our the village.
11. Hold talks and demonstrations including a "Question Time" to help new and experienced gardeners.